Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Own Little Pot Of Happiness!

Ok, so maybe the Lush posts are getting a little rediculous, but I went in yesterday to check out the new Holiday line, with high hopes of seeing a comeback from my favourite Lush product, Santa's rice Porridge Fresh Face Mask.  Made with brandy and cranberries, this mask was detoxifying while nourishing my tired, snow-stricken face, and I looooved the smell, so you can only imagine my disappointment to see that they decided not to bring it back this year......but........



I present to you: Buche De Noel, Lush's newest Limited Edition Facial Cleanser.  Now if you've been reading my blog posts for a while, you might remember my rave about Angels on Bareskin, my absolute fave facial cleanser by Lush. [ click here if you haven't seen it yet: http://deanne5253.blogspot.com/2010/03/lush-angels-on-bareskin-cleanser.html ]  This is very similar in concept, but they have created it entirely around the basis of the Santa's Rice Porridge face mask!  It smells like cherries and almond (LOVE), and applies exactly like Angels On Bareskin [again, click the link to see the application in more detail].  I've only been using this for two days, which is usually enough for me to decide if it's going to irritate my skin in any way, and it's unreal.  I do suffer from a lot of redness in my skin, and find that this cleanser works better with my skin than products i've tried that are geared toward roseacia, including the clinique redness solutions.  HIGHLY recommend, based on scent alone.  OH and also, if you create a concauction of this stuff using more product and less water, i.e. more of a thick, paste type consistency, you can smear it on and leave it for about 5 minutes for a makeshift face mask :) LOVE! 


1 comment:

  1. You look adorable, and I love learning about new cleansers that people enjoy...it can be hard to find the perfect one, and it seems that just when I do, they discontinue it! :) Thanks for all the info!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete