Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lush Angels on Bareskin Cleanser



They Say:
For heavenly soft and balanced skin, take a smidge of Angels on Bareskin, mix with a little water and massage in. The kaolin clay base deep cleanses while ground almonds gently exfoliate the dead skin away. Rose and lavender are added to soothe and help balance out combination skin. It's our best selling preservative-free and packaging-free daily cleanser for all skin types, so if you don't know which cleanser to choose and it's heavenly skin you're after, start with Angels.

Dee Says:
This is totally unlike any other cleanser i've tried.  The clay was a bit hard to work with at first, but now i lather up and cleanse like a pro! I have normal skin with a sensitive eye area, and blotchy red tendencies, but this beauty keeps me normalised and adds a magic little touch to my skin that almost seems to take it a step further than cleansing.  The way i see it, it's clay based, so it simulates washing your face with a clay mask, so it is very purifying and calming.  It has little granules in it that gently exfoliate, and leaves my skin cleansed, toned,and even.



Grab a little chunk off (this is a bit larger than what i normally use)


Add some warm water...not too much!


Smush in in your hands to create a paste



Massage it into moistened skin



Rinse off and reveal a bright beautiful clean face! hahaha cheeeeeesy!


This stuff has actually changed my skin entirely.  I use tis as a daily cleanser with St.Ives Apricot scrub twice a week as an exfoliator.  and at $10.50/100g this stuff is an affordable luxury that i will continue to use for years and years :) YAY!

Have you tried a clay-based cleanser from any other companies?

5 comments:

  1. This is funny actually, I went through some extream skin problems in the beginning of the month from using the Clinique 3 step skin care system because the extream amount of alcohol in the products dried my skin out, and made me break out. Soooo, I desperatly went into Lush, and they said this would be good for my poor skin, and its been 3 weeks and I have seen a great change, I am still breaking out, but its less red, and not a "zit" like. I also highly recomend to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    I watched your youtube video..

    I have a lot of empty mac pans. I used melting tecnique.

    We don't have B2M here in Holland.. So I can send them to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try it!
    p.s. I nominated you for a blog award http://purplefolie.blogspot.com/2010/06/petite-douceur-de-la-semaine-sweet-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Hope you are well.

    I just had a chance to spend some time visiting your site and I would be very interested to advertise with you deanne5253.blogspot.com and monetize your site.
    Please let me know when you’ll have a chance for a chat – it would be great to work with you!

    Thanks -

    Robbie
    Pinball Corp
    rfrench@pinballcorp.com
    514.787.4692

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deanne! I just found your site and also your YouTube channels. I was wondering if you could do a video on your diet and exercise routine. I would love to have a body like yours! You look so fit and healthy! x

    ReplyDelete