Monday, July 6, 2009

deanne's great hair affair


so if you have seen my most recent youtube video, you would know i am having quite the coniption trying to decide on a hair color....
therefore i have posted some of my past hair colors in pictures below, please leave a comment below or on the youtube video and let me know what you guys think i should do! sorry about the lack of editing the photos....im a lazy mofo today hehe.





chocolatey brown brown
honey blonde


dark brown with blonde chunks



light brown with strawberry blonde



blonde blonde





1 comment:

  1. I love all your hair colors! how did you get the top color?
    What hair dye did you use?


    but my favorite on you has got to be either the bottom photo of you blonde or the top photo, the brunette. beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete